I've been missing your updates - I hope you haven't been updating as much because you've been having lots of fun with your family! What a priceless picture this is, although the Momma in me sees it and winces over what comes next - the need for cleaning off the sand! ROTFL!
That is priceless! Did he ever cry because sand got in his eyes?
ReplyDeleteI would be beating my child....sand and fro's do not mix. cute picture!
ReplyDeleteso much fun!! i love that he's eating the sand! must taste really good cause Rowan eats it out of his sandbox, too!
ReplyDeleteoh, Thomas. There are no words.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH. What a DARLING picture!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been missing your updates - I hope you haven't been updating as much because you've been having lots of fun with your family! What a priceless picture this is, although the Momma in me sees it and winces over what comes next - the need for cleaning off the sand! ROTFL!
Awesome picture! I am sure that his bath that night was interesting! Sand in all kinds of crazy places! LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious, sandy, little darling boy!
ReplyDeleteoh, no...I"m imagining the crying over sand in the eyes that ensued afterwards...
ReplyDeletenooooooooooo..............
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! Now that's what I call fun!
ReplyDelete