4.29.2008

Weekend Happenings!

This weekend we had a lot of fun. Jackson and I went to Great Falls Park and saw some beautiful waterfalls.



Jack could not stop looking at the falls. And I had my haircut. I love it! It is really different, but I love being able to change my hair. Ben was disappointed that I cut it short, but I think that he is warming up to it.
This coming weekend we are going up to New Jersey to get our place ready to move into. We are going to paint and take some of our stuff that we have collected since we have been here. I am getting really excited to move up there. Not only are we living in a cute little town, but gas is twenty cents cheaper in New Jersey than it is here in DC.

3 comments:

Anja said...

I love the short hair, that's how I remember you! Very cute!

Tracy said...

I love the hair. It looks really good. It is making me want to get my hair cut now!!

Liz said...

I love your hair! You look so pretty! Good luck with the move and everything!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS