9.19.2008

Our first week in Utah.

We have been having a fantastic time in Utah. We have been to Providence (right outside of Logan), Bear Lake, and Rexburg, Idaho. We have been able to see a lot of our family, and met little Addie for the first time. She is absolutely adorable, and just a great baby. We were excited that we were able to be here for her baby blessing.
My parents have a house in Bear Lake, and my mom just opened a book store there, so we spent some time there. It was so much fun. The book store is adorable, and makes my mom happy.
We love our family, and we are so happy to be here!
We miss Ben a lot, and we wish that he were her for our adventure. We love you, sweetie.




Uncle Allen, Aunt Paige and Aunt Taylor love playing with little Jack!


The Dexter family at a hamburger place in Idaho-the hamburger's were huge!

Little Addie's blessing day! It was a busy day. (My dad made Addie's blessing dress!)


This is the view from my parents house in Bear Lake, Utah! It is absolutely gorgeous.

2 comments:

Janalu said...

I'm so jelous! Listen I can pretend to be Ben and you can take me!!! I will even wear a fake beard.

Emily said...

Em where the heck did you find that big burger!? That is crazy! I can't believe how big baby jack is! When did he start walking? Van takes a few steps randomly, but he's a scaredy pants, for the most part.
We are in the middle of trying to buy a house!! We have 2 offers out, but it has been tough with short sales/foreclosures. But it's all been a fun adventure. I love checking in on your blog. The bat story was hilarious!!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS