6.23.2009

Real Housewives of New Jersey.

As a real housewife of New Jersey, I thought I would take the time to give the true story. I have picked a few of the highlights (according to me) and tell you how it works for our New Jersey family.

1. A kid gets a car for completing summer school.

What kid doesn't get a car for completing mundane and trivial task that should be done the first time? My Jack gets a car every time we go to the store and he is really good. This only happens probably once or twice a month.

2. Taking your child to a talent agency in NYC.

At the mall the other day we were approached by a company that would represent Jack and send his pictures to different agencies in the area, it would only cost us at least a grand to get it going. It's just normal...everyone is doing it.

3. Plastic Surgery, breast augmentation.

Well...okay, no to this one, but being pregnant certainly has helped things out. I also have the lips of Angelina Jolie in the mornings...amazing things happen when you are pregnant.

4. Having a book written about you being arrested, then you bring it out at a restaurant to make a scene.
This one is really out there, although, every time we go to a restaurant we usually have some sort of drama with one of our family members (I won't mention any names).



So, the show is really pointless, and really out there. However, just like any reality TV, sometimes watching it helps you feel better about your life.

2 comments:

Emily said...

How funny! A couple of weeks ago I watched a couple episodes for the first time and totally know everything you are talking about!
Sounds like you'd fit right in! :)

Hello There! said...

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh. I sure needed that this afternoon.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS