8.11.2009

Grandpa Dexter

Last week my dad came to town. He was only here for about 24 hours for work, so we went to his hotel for a little visit. It was really great to see him, and perfect for him to be able to meet our Thomas. It reminded me of when my Grandpa Dexter would come to town and we would go visit with him in his hotel.

He brought a quilt from Thomas' great Grandma Dexter. She is very talented, and we always love the quilts she makes for us. Thanks Grandma.



Thomas really is our chunky monkey, and seems to grow by the day, in character and size. Jack is accepting Thomas more everyday! He has given him a kiss and will now touch his feet. I am grateful for my boys.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh Thomas looks so much like Jack!! Your boys are so beautiful. I just love it!!

Kolena locksa said...

Thomas is such a cutie! Hey I wanted to tell you that I switched my blog to private, but if you want to view it you can email me at monkeypenguin@gmail.com and I can add you to the list!

Liz said...

Thomas is adorable! I am glad that Jack is starting to accept him, I am sure they will be good friends soon enough. I am glad that your boys have such a fun Grandpa. You guys all look very happy.

Hello There! said...

How wonderful that you were able to see your dad and he was able to meet Thomas, if only for a quick visit. I think he has grown in the short time since we've seen him. (uh, Thomas not your dad ;-)
Glad to hear that Big Brother Jack is accepting Thomas more each day.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS