10.25.2010

A Lovely Dress.

Have you heard of Shabby Apple?  It is one of my very favorite places to shop for dresses. I am in love with Shabby Apple, mostly because the dresses they sell are both modest and beautiful. 
You want to hear something even better?  Right now on the Shabby Apple blog they are taking votes for a dress to be added to their Spring line.  Normally, I would not even mention it, but someone I know has designed a BEAUTIFUL dress.  Dress number 12 was designed by Kelly, another Foriegn Service wife, currently living in Dili, East Timor (just north of Australia).
The dress that she created for Shabby Apple contest is absolutely stunning.  Kelly is incredibly talented, and if she wins, I am totally going to buy it. Not only because it supports someone I know, but because I think it is beautiful.
That's all.

8 comments:

Daniela Swider said...

It is beautiful indeed. I voted for her and I agree she's very talented (both with the needle and the camera). Love her blogs!

Anne said...

You're right, it is gorgeous!!

Anja said...

I {love} shabby apple! I have yet to buy a dress from them, but I probably look at their site weekly!

Donna said...

Cute dress. And she appears to be winning so far. Go Kelly!

Just US said...

Thanks for the heads-up. I will have to be sure to check it out!

Janalu said...

So not only are you famous, but you know someone famous! I love shabby apple and plan to buy a lot of spiffy teacher dresses there. And now I will go vote!

Kelly said...

You are the best!!!! Thank you so much :)

Jill said...

Never heard of it ... but the site is adorable. Must go look!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS