12.28.2010

The (un)magic of blogging.

The other day I reported that Jack was being potty trained, and it was going well.  Almost as soon as I clicked publish, it all changed.  I will spare you the details, but I will say that Jack is back in diapers.  It has been a rough go, but the good news is that we know that he is capable of it.  Someday, (hopefully soon) he will be potty trained.

It is not just blogging that changes things.  The other day, I was talking to a friend about working, and I said that I want to stay at home and didn't want to get a job that takes me out of the home.  Well, I am reconsidering that too. 

Yes, it has been that type of week.  Things are rough around here.  Who knows what will happen when I hit the publish button this time, but I am thinking that for the safety and sanity of those around me, I should not talk or type for the next little while.


BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS