2.03.2011

Marvelous January.


Pajama Party this morning. 


I feel like January was a month of accomplishments for everyone in our family, but mostly for Jack and me.
First, Jack started out the month wearing diapers/pull-ups.  He is now in underwear full time and is doing well with going on the potty!!!  He also started out the month wearing his super hero costumes (pajamas) everyday, all day long.  It was fun for him, and he loved it, but it was a little difficult for me to allow him to wear it in public. I didn't fight him on it, and now he is okay with wearing them for bed, and sometimes when we are home during the day.  (He still likes climbing the walls with his super hero jammies.)
For me.  January was extraordinary.  I started school again.  This has been huge and very time consuming.  I love the classes I am taking, and they have given me something to work towards.  I am taking a music appreciation class and it is giving me an excuse to go see some concerts and other musical events.  I am also taking a health class that is helping me to get off my bum and exercise.  Which reminds me, for Christmas I got a pair of Reebok Easytone shoes, and I am hoping for some miraculous results from those as well. 
I also read 6 of the 7 Harry Potter books.  I read the first one in 2001, so I didn't read it again.  It was fun reading the books, and it was entertaining to get lost in a world of wizardry and magic.  Reading Harry Potter has inspired to me to try to come up with the next Harry Potter or Twilight-type book.  I am going to write down all my dreams (which I have some very vivid, very crazy dreams) and try to come up with something that EVERYONE will want to read, and then they will be made into hit movies, and I will be a billionaire.  Wish me luck.

Oh, I almost forgot, I also finished our taxes, so one less thing to worry about.  What a busy month!

February is here!  The groundhog predicted an early spring, so I think it is going to be a pretty good February as well. 


BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS