4.10.2011

A new experience.

Last week my youngest sister and her friend came down to Tijuana with my parents.  We had an awesome time, and were able to go up to Disneyland for a few days. 

My parents wanted to spend some time with the boys, and thought that the boys would have a better time at Toys r Us, McDonald's playland, and the playground.  Two days at Disneyland and all of its "diversions" could have been a little much for the boys.   It ended up that only the girls and I went to Disneyland.

It was a blast, the girls and I were able to ride all of the "big kid" rides, wait in lines, walk around without a stroller, and eat at fun restaurants.  If you ask me, I got the best deal.  However, we will let everyone else feel like they had the best time.

The only thing I told the girls was that if anyone asked if I was their mom, I would cry.  Luckily, it did not come to that, and I enjoyed my first experience as a "chaperone".





I did miss the boys a few times during the day, and one of them was when we saw one of their favorite characters, Handy Manny.





Of course we had to have the traditional picture of the "Zonkey".


 It was a great week. 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS