9.07.2011

My favorite time of year and an assignment.

September has arrived, and it is one of my favorite times of the year.  Mostly because it is the month of my birth.

I am particularly excited about this year because I have a significant birthday coming up.  You know- the big 3-0.

Last year was an amazing birthday spent with all of my friends around the world.

This year I have another idea.

This year I am feeling a little nostalgic.  Most of my pictures are in storage, and I will not see them for a few more years.  So, this year, I would like pictures of you and me.  From the distant or recent past.

If you don't have a picture of the two of us together, how about a stick figure drawing or an edited photo to make it look like we were together at the Grand Canyon or on a hot air balloon or the Great Wall of China.  Anything.

I would like the pictures by the 26th of September.  That means you have time to search it out and find the perfect picture of us.  I am excited to see what you come up with!



You can e-mail me pictures benily05 (at) gmail (dot) com or if you want to mail them and you have my address, that will work too.


Just so you know-  I will be probably be putting them on the blog, unless you ask me not to.


It is going to be a great birthday!

Here are some pictures I found in the one album that is not in storage.

 First day of school 1991.
I am in the green and black.
Pretty sure I always thought I was cooler than I actually was.

Christmas 1987.
I am the child in the center surrounded by Jodie, Allen and my Grandpa.
What is going on with my hair? And my face?

 Sisters.  
Paige, me, Taylor.

Family picture 1983? 
I am the one in the stripes.
I love my parents' glasses.  

My aunt Jodie and me.
I think this is when she came home from her mission.




5 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE the idea,LOVE the pictures you posted! What is up with Grandpa and the beard? I looked at the date and I was in the Philippines at the time....and never saw Grandpa with a beard.
I will look for some pics, should be fun!

Anja said...

oh yeah! I have some pics, now I've got to go find them!! how fun!

Jen said...

What a great idea! I'll have Cait and Kelsey work on the drawing as it will ONLY be a stick figure if I do it!

jasonandjodie said...

Love the ones you already put up, but I have some ideas for some good ones. Hopefully I can find them!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh I love these pics!!! So glad the 80s and 90s are over with. What a disaster for fashion! Looks like you were a happy kid.
So I have like 2 days to complete this assignment. Yikes! I'll find something.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS