10.31.2011

I think I have found my shopping fix in Sri Lanka.


Do you see this?  Gap and J. Crew make some of their clothing in Sri Lanka.
Yes, I am a size 8, and I weigh 140 pounds.  Now you know.



Do you know what this means? 
I am going to go from thrift store shopping to factory shopping.

Also, I found an article about one particular factory in Sri Lanka, and it said this:  The factory, which was built in 2008, also showcases Sri Lanka's new drive to become the 'world's number-one ethical apparel sourcing destination'.   

So that is good news. 

Here's the deal.  You can come visit us and we will go shopping.  
After we go shopping we can head over to the Maldives for a few days.  

Google it.  You will want to come over immediately.  
We can stay in a hut over the water.

Promise.



5 comments:

jasonandjodie said...

Awe.some!

Camille said...

I wish I was a size 8 and 140 pounds!

I hate you!

Okay, not really. But I AM very jealous.

Jessica said...

That should be excellent for shopping! How fun!

Brooke S. said...

Deal, deal, deal! I'm not sure if I told you, but Oman is our next tour and it is quite close to Sri Lanka and the Maldives - both of which are on our list!

...also, did you find a dress? I've been waiting for weeks to see it! :)

Lisonbee said...

and remember you are so close to me now so if you feel like touring the Top end of Australia you have a place to stay!!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS