11.25.2011

Thanksgiving.

Palm Springs for Thanksgiving.

It was a dream come true.  My dad was staying in Palm Springs for work, and invited us to spend the day with him.

It was wonderful.  We enjoyed the Thanksgiving Buffet that the hotel was serving- the food was fabulous and the deserts were dreamy.

It was a great Thanksgiving, I didn't have to cook or clean-up, the weather was perfect, and it was wonderful to spend time with my dad.

I asked Jack what his favorite part was, and he said, "when grandpa bought me a toy car and a cookie, and talking to grandpa."

Happy Thanksgiving!










Thanks Dad, for letting us spend the day with you!

4 comments:

jasonandjodie said...

That sounds like a wonderful day - I'm so glad you got to go see Dad! Happy Thanksgiving

Anja said...

sounds great to me! I've been telling my family for a few years now that we need to have Thanksgiving catered one yr so we don't have to do any of the work!

Becky said...

What a great day! So glad you could spend it with your dad.

Liz said...

That sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving! I am so glad that you guys got to see your Dad.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS