2.15.2012

Nothing Says Valentine's Day Like a Black Mamba.

My mom and dad took us to a reptile zoo today.  It was extremely educational, fascinating, and really smelly.


Ben, Thomas and Jack in front of the Black Mamba.



A two headed turtle.


Jack was so brave and held a snake.

Favorite moment:  My dad asked Jack if he wanted to he wanted to look at the spiders, 
Jack held his hand to his eyes, and said "I can see it from here".  So cute.

This guy was my favorite.  
On his tongue was a worm looking thing, and he used it to lure fish in to eat.  
Amazing.  
Nature astounds me.


What is Valentine's Day without a sweet treat?

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Love the reptile zoo-we've had two birthday parties with the Reptile Man himself! Jealous of your time in the PNW...;-)

Liz said...

That looks like a way fun zoo. Happy Valentine's Day!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS