4.26.2012

Empty Closet.

We have packed out, again. The good news is we are still married, the kids are alive and I am no longer not sitting in a corner, rocking.

We are also having our "final meals". I ate chicken pillows for lunch, dinner and then breakfast. We have had Cafe Rio, Lost Dog Cafe, and Thai food. Still on the list- Chipotle, hamburgers, Dairy Queen, bagels with cream cheese, and many others. We may run out of days before we run out of food.



Anyway, we are excited, and nervous, and eating all of our favorite foods. And living out of our suitcases, again.





And now for an Emily moment. (Yes, I just referred to myself in the third person.)

Last week Ben had to go into work early, and in order to work out, I had to wake up at 6:00, which is really early for me. Every time the alarm went off, I would turn it off, feeling WAY TOO TIRED. I didn't exercise at all. Then this week, Ben went back to his normal schedule, and I didn't have to wake up early to exercise. Guess what time I woke up EVERY MORNING (without an alarm)? Yeah, 5:50. Ready to be awake. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

GOOD LUCK!! Send an address when you know one.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS