5.14.2022

Five year plan.


Can you believe that this picture is almost 13 years old? It is one of my favorite pictures of all times. Thomas's birth was one of the best days of my life. 
I posted this picture because I think of it every Mother's Day and each of Thomas's birthday. And it really hit me how quickly this baby is growing up.

Ben and I sat down the other day to make a five year plan- part of working though what I should do with my life (see previous post) and we realized that in five years the baby in this picture is going to graduate high school. High school!

If all goes well, in five years, Ben and I will be able to go overseas. If you know me, this is a dream of mine. A dream that is stronger than getting my Masters. You see if I get my Masters through the local university, I would have to work for a certain number of years after. That doesn't work with my favorite five year plan. If it happens that this five year plan doesn't work, I can always do it then. 

So there you go, the universe has a way of working itself out. 


 

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Overseas to travel or to live???

Emily said...

Natalie- Overseas to live!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS