5.23.2022

Eighteen Sleeps



We only have three weeks of school left. 
The kids are done. They are starting to act like there are only three weeks left. 
Everyone knows it's the end of the year, and when that happens something switches in everyone's brains. I don't know what it is, but it happens. Everyone is tired. 
I'm emotionally drained. 

I applied to a new job. Did I tell you? A job closer to home. (Like walking distance from my house.) It would give me three hours of my life; which I could really use. 

I would miss the people I work with, and the students that I have worked with, but it would be good for me. So if you are the praying type, please pray for me. If you prefer to send good vibes, please do.

There are 18 sleeps until the end of the school year. 


 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I hope that you get it!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS