6.13.2010

Gratitude.

Another week has passed, and I have a lot to be grateful for. 
  • Restaurants in Tijuana.  Really.  I have not been to one restaurant that I would not return too.  So delicious. 
  • Mail and the half-yearly sale at Nordstrom (and for a budget). 
  • Friends.  I don't know what life would be like without them.  This week was a little rough in terms of my sanity, and there were several people that made a big difference.  Thank you.
  •  As always, my kiddos and my Ben.  Sometimes I dream of having time alone.  I picture myself at the beach with a book, falling asleep on a lounge chair in the warm tropical air.  However, as the daydream progresses, it turns into the kids and Ben playing in the sand next to me, then I smile, and I can face the real world again.

2 comments:

Lisonbee said...

I am grateful for you cousin! Love you!

The Teeples Times said...

Glad to hear that somebody else imagines themselves on the beach and ALONE at times!! Looks like fun that your parents were able to visit - I LOVe that zoo! I also love your space rocket - hey, at least you take the time to try out your ideas...you need to give yourself credit. Sometimes I think about it, then think, nah, it would just make a mess that I'd have to clean up.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS