6.15.2010

Spending time together.

Grandpa Whitaker and Lani came to visit us this weekend.  It was so good to see them.  We did a lot fun things.  We went shopping.


We had our picture taken with the donkey. 

Awesome.


Of course we had to stop at our favorite taco place.



We also celebrated the boys birthdays a little early. 

It was wonderful to spend time with them and show them our home.
We went up across the border and stayed the night so that we could be ready to go to Disneyland...

4 comments:

A Daring Adventure said...

OH WOW!!!!

DID YOU GO TO DISNEYLAND?!?!?!

(Okay, I'll try to keep myself under control. And maybe I read it wrong. But DID YOU? DID YOU?? Or WILL YOU?)

First of all, DARLING family pictures - as always! I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be a hag, but I can't even tell you how awesome it is that BOTH sets of grandparents have come to visit you guys! Totally awesome... because, seriously, NONE of the grandparents will EVER come and visit us. No matter where we go!

And second of all, yay that there was an early birthday celebration with family there! That's so sweet. :)

Hugs to you, my dear friend...

Z. Marie said...

Did you feel the earthquake?
More importantly, did you go to Disneyland?
I think it's hilarious you're wearing a hat that says tequila.

Janalu said...

I can't wait to see the Disneyland pictures.

Emily said...

yay for family!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS