12.01.2008

Finally...

I realize that it has been awhile since I have posted anything. We have had quite a month. We went to Virginia for two and a half weeks because Ben had some training. Then it was the week of Thanksgiving. November flew by.
We had a really great time in Virginia. We were able to see some really great friends, and we went to the National Zoo.
One of the things that I absolutely love about DC is that nearly everything is free, including the Zoo. How can you complain about that? Jack loved it! He can make the noises of the lion, the monkey, and the cows (they had a farm section). What an amazing little guy!

The lion, Jack and Dad


The elephant, Jack, and Mom.

The tiger.
Our Thanksgiving didn't go very well. We had our first ever Thanksgiving at our house. I undercooked the turkey, but by the time we figured it out, it had been awhile since I had eaten anything (my poor husband, and my senstive blood sugar levels) so we just ate the side dishes, and a few bites of the only part that was cooked. I guess there is always next year, and the hope for an invite to someone's house.

2 comments:

Anja said...

I'm sorry you didn't have a very good Thanksgiving! At least you have many more to come!

Emily said...

You are invited to Thanksgiving at my house next year! But if I am responsible to do the cooking, it could turn out just as disastrous.

Can't wait to see you guys again!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS