9.15.2009

Brothers.




I love having two boys.  I will admit that I am tired most of the time, and I sometimes I can't remember the last time I had a shower, but this is great.  Having two boys was perfect. 
 The kidderoos are doing fantastic.  Jack is talking more, and doing a lot to help out.  Good news with Jack is that he is eating more.  We are very happy about that.
Thomas is a tank.  We go to the doctor on Thursday, and I can't wait to find out how much he weighs.  It has to be a lot because he is just squeezing into 3-6 month clothing.  He is doing really well, although he only wants to be held by me.  When Ben takes him, he cries until I take him again.  Part of me loves the fact that I am the favorite, the other part of me wishes the kid would let me have a little break. 

5 comments:

Liz said...

Your boys are adorable! I am glad that you are having a good, if not tiring, time with them. You will have to post how much your Thomas weighs once you find out.

The Teeples Times said...

I love Thomas's expression in the big picture, "Mom, what are you doing?" He is a tank - I love it! I have to agree that boys are the best!!

Janalu said...

Dang your kids are cute!

Emily said...

I really do see a lot of similarities in their looks. Of course! They are brothers. My two boys look so different to me. What do you think of yours looking similar/different?

I really cannot wait for November to come around so we can all meet up!!

Emily said...

Emily-Sometimes I think they look alike, and then other times, they look nothing alike. It depends on the face that they are making at that moment.
I can't wait to hang out with you guys either. It is going to be awesome!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS