10.06.2009

Our Thomas is three months!

Our family would not be the same without this little guy. As soon as we had him, it was immediate that he fit in, and that our family was complete. We have love having him here. There is not a day that goes by that we are not grateful for him. Even Jack is warming up to him and has even offered Thomas his special blanket when Thomas was crying.


Thomas wakes up in the morning in the best mood; he laughs and tells us baby stories. He absolutely loves the bath, and he giggles when we wash his neck. (Which is a chore under all those chins.)

What a blessing to have him.




4 comments:

Emily said...

Those big eyes are just gorgeous! I'm so happy for the four of you! What a beautiful family!

jasonandjodie said...

I can't wait to meet this guy! I think he definitely looks like a Dexter. I'm so excited to meet him next month!

The Teeples Times said...

I can't believe he's 3 mos. already! I'm sad you're moving and I won't be able to watch him grow up - thank goodness for blogs!! Way to go on finishing the BOM - I really need to set myself that goal - my b-day's in May, so I should definitley be able to do it!

Hello There! said...

What great pics. I especially love the NY one!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS