2.08.2011

Failed Negotiations.

Turning 30 was going to be the biggest party EVER (for me). 

Here are some of the things I was considering:

1.  Go on a cruise and inviting everyone I know.

2.  Go to Vegas for a weekend and invite everyone I know.

3.  Invite everyone I know to a party at my house.  The party of course would be catered under a white tent with furniture brought in just for the occasion.  There would be at least one live band, but probably two, and of course, the night would end with fireworks.

Yes, I like to dream!  However, since I have decided to take classes online, the budget for my party has nearly disappeared.  I am not complaining, I would much rather be working towards a degree than have a big huge celebration.  However, the other day I started dreaming again, and looked at our budget, and there was only one place that I would be able to draw any money for the big 3-0 party.  This is the conversation I had with Ben.

Me:  "If we get rid of our cleaning lady (who comes once a week) and I start doing big cleaning once a week, can I have a big party?"

Ben:  "Umm...cleaning isn't really one of your...things, I don't know if we should do that."


I guess I have to think about some other way...

I know I am not the only one who hates cleaning, and so I don't. 
Okay, I do clean, but not really well, and I don't like it.

I really hope our next post will be somewhere that we can afford to have help.  Either that or we live in a smaller house, and the little boys learn how to help with chores...maybe I should be asking Ben for more kids to help clean the house, not a big party.
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS