6.10.2014

The big summer concert.

What to say about Thomas' summer concert.  Hmmm...it was a lot of work.  The school asked me to help and I said of course.  They asked me to show up for rehearsal the next day, and I did.  Then they asked me to show up for rehearsal the next day, and the next, and the next.  Six weeks later, it is now over.  I loved being able to go to Thomas' school everyday and get to know his teachers and all of the students better, but it was a time consuming volunteer project. In the midst of rehearsals, they asked me to be the narrator. And since I love to be in front of an audience, it was quite awesome.

Thomas played the part of a crab, and he was definitely the cutest crab under the sea.  

The costumes and the set for this concert were over-the-top incredible. 






1 comment:

Little Crazies said...

So you've got crab(s). Hehehe :)
The costumes look very nice and the crab is a cutie. And I always LOVE school performances. They are always quite entertaining.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS