5.07.2022

Answers please


I mean, with this picture, I have to be taken seriously as a blogger right? Right?!?! 

I definitely look like I have something to say. 


I found out that one person for sure reads my blog. And for that reason alone I am here today. 

I am in the midst of making a choice between two things. I'm not going to be totally secretive and make you speculate to what it is that I'm deciding between. Here it is.

I'm deciding between keeping the job I have because I love it and I know it. Or going for a Master's and becoming a Special Education teacher.  

Here is the choice. I stay with my job and earn my bachelor's degree from BYU-I. Or in the fall I start at a local university that works with my school district so that in about three years I would have my bachelor's and my masters, and I could become a Special Education teacher. 


There are so many benefits to both. And I really want to go the route to get my Masters, however, the part that I'm struggling with is that my pros and cons list and my "intuition" is telling me to go the BYU-I route. But I don't want to. I've asked people for advise and I'm getting mixed opinions to what I should do. I know the decision is ultimately mine to make, but ugh. I'm feeling lost about it. 

What do you do to make decisions? How do you decide between two seemingly good things? 


Dear Universe,

I need help. What does my future look like, and what will help me live up to my purpose? I'm confused and I would like an answer. Do I need a psychic? Is the answer a psychic? Can you give me a sign? An epiphany? That would help. 

Sincerely,

Emily

 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So hard Em. When I have tough decisions to make I always talk to David, my parents, and my brother about things. Between those three I seem to be able to sort out the right and best decision to make. I know a lot of people pray about things too. I'm glad I went back to school and got my masters but now I'm not sure when I am going to put it to use lol. But its there and I have it in my back pocket for when I need it. Love you! Mean it!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS