5.28.2022

Just another Saturday.

 

Going for a walk in the woods.


Still lets me hold his hand. 





Today was an ordinary Saturday. There is magic in the ordinary. We went for a walk, we went to brunch. I wore an outfit that made me joyful. We hung out on the deck. I just love these small memories. 

We also had one memory that won't be going anywhere soon. 
We took Sahara to go for a walk at Bull Run Park (a huge National Park with woods and trails).

We lost the dog. 
For 45 minutes. The dog was lost in the woods.
I let her off her leash for a minute. I called her back, but she found a squirrel and was off. In less than 10 seconds, we couldn't see her. She wasn't coming back to her name being called. She was lost. 
We called her name. We trekked through the woods. We prayed. Five minutes later Ben spotted her. It was a mighty miracle. 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That must have been so scary! I'm so glad you found her!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS