6.12.2022

Year Four in the Books.

This was given to me this week from a student from last year. I love the whole thing, but especially that she knew I loved her. 

One of my students wanted to twin on the last day of school. This is what we wore. 

 Another school year is done. This is year 4 for me. This year definitely had its ups and downs. I questioned whether I was in the right job, I questioned my future with my job, and there were a few times I just wanted to give up. I am definitely not perfect at my job. Honestly, I don't even know if I am good at my job. But what I am good at, is making kids feel loved. I am good at saying hello and giving hugs. I'm good at making space for everyone. 

I don't know how much longer I can deal with the commute, but I am staying where I am for at least another year. 


No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS