7.03.2022

Day of Independence

 




This year the 4th of July hits differently. I've been frustrated by the recent decision to overturn Roe v. Wade. It actually makes me quite upset. That doesn't mean that I will not celebrate those who, like Ben, give so much for the freedoms we do enjoy. It will also not stop me from celebrating that I am able to vote, and will continue to vote in every election I can. I might not be able to control who is appointed to the Supreme Court, but I can control how I show up and vote. Today I celebrate knowing that there are many people like me, many people who will continue the fight. 


On a lighter more positive note, this outfit might go down as one of my favorites of all time. 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Amen on so many levels! And that outfit is adorable!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS