2.16.2009

Yeah for blue!

We are going to be having another little boy! We could not be more excited. I must admit, I thought it was going to be a girl, but I am so thrilled. The most important thing is that he looks healthy, and right now, things look good. We really are looking forward to little Jack being a big brother.
Another added bonus is that having a boy is going to save us some money. I had already planned a lot of little expenses for a girl, and now, we don't have to spend the cash. LOVE IT!
We are all excited, and we can't wait to meet the little one.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yaaay I'm soooo excited!! Congrats!!

Liz said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Boys are so much fun! And with little Jack as an example of what your boys will look like you can guarantee he will be adorable.

Anja said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for your family, how fun!

Sarah Cline said...

So excited for you, Emily! Congratulations! Lots of love to you and yours.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS